HP released recently the latest version of Virtual Connect firmware 4.45.
Find here the release notes of this version 4.45.
For this new firmware release, also a new Cookbook is released. Download here the latest release of the Virtual Connect FCoE Cookbook.
These are the updates of this updated cookbook:
- Changed recommended vfc binding method for all Cisco scenarios
- Added the minimum firmware version required to support FCoE on 40Gb uplink ports
- Added the VC FlexFabric-20/40 F8 Module’s 40Gb uplink ports to the support list
- Added support for Nexus 6000 Series
- Added information on Port Chanel limitation with Nexus 6000 Series
- Added information on HP OneView
- Added information on FCoE Multi-Hop connectivity support with HP 5900
- Added note on Uplink Ports in SUS showing Linked-Standby if no server profile is using the network
- Updated some URLs with hpe.com
All the other information (including the great Virtual Connect for Dummies) can be found on the Virtual Connect pages at www.hp.com/go/virtualconnect
Happy reading and updating!