HP just released the new version 10.0 of the LeftHand OS, previously known as SAN/iQ.
All details can be found here. Download is also available on this page.
My CMC Central Management Console is already downloading… 😉
HP Storage is pleased to announce the availability of LeftHand Operating System version 10.0 (previously known as SAN/iQ). The new software provides enhancements and new functionality for
- HP P4000 G2 Storage products
- HP StoreVirtual 4000 Storage products
- HP StoreVirtual VSA Software
Note: HP StoreVirtual Storage is the new name for HP LeftHand Storage and HP P4000 SAN solutions. LeftHand Operating System (LeftHand OS) is the new name for SAN/iQ. These name changes will be incorporated into documentation, solution materials and product components over the next two LeftHand OS releases.
Upgrade today and take advantage of the following new features and functionality
Simplified management for Windows environments
- Integration with Windows Active Directory
- Support for Windows Server 2012
Easiest upgrade management in the market today
- Online Upgrade enhancements including proxy support
- Tasks in SAN Status Page
- Quorum Alarms
Triple performance for asynchronous replication, double vCPUs
- Increased Remote Copy performance 3x performance
- Dual CPU support for VSA up to 2x performance
- Other general performance improvements for application workloads, volume resynchronization and snapshot processing
Bridge the old and the new with ease
- Fibre Channel Support available with HP StoreVirtual 4030 FC Storage platforms