HP 3PAR Peer Motion SW support in VMware vSphere Environments
- All volumes (VMs) associated with an ESX cluster can be moved with a SINGLE operation. This saves times and lowers administrative costs.
- Data movement is non-disruptive and online, making it ideal for storage hardware refreshes or load balancing between multiple vSphere clusters.
- Unlike VMware Storage vMotion, volume migration is off-loaded from the host server so that the host can concentrate on serving up applications.
10Gb/s iSCSI for HP 3PAR P10000 Storage
- HP 3PAR P10000 Storage customers now have the option to use a lower cost Ethernet infrastructure as their SAN interconnect.
- In iSCSI environments, Converged Network Adapter (CNA) offers faster connectivity as well as richer configurations.
HP 3PAR P10000 V400 Storage
- Up to 16 10Gb/s iSCSI ports
HP 3PAR P10000 V800 Storage
- Up to 32 10Gb/s iSCSI ports
10Gb/s iSCSI can be enabled on new systems or non-disruptively on existing V400 and V800 systems.
1TB SATA Drive Available for HP 3PAR P10000 Storage
- HP 3PAR P10000 Storage customers now have the option to purchase the 1TB SATA drive over the 2TB SATA drive when there is a requirement for the highest performing nearline solution rather than the highest capacity.
*Use of 1TB SATA drives requires HP 3PAR Operating System 3.1.1 MU1.
Dynamic LUN expansions with HP-UX 11i v3
- HP-UX customers using HP 3PAR Storage can now quickly and effectively grow their HP-UX volumes without manual intervention.
Remote or onsite upgrades can be scheduled by contacting the HP 3PAR support center (SWD-3PAR-GSS-SWINS@hp.com)
Learn more about HP 3PAR Storage www.hp.com/go/3PAR