– Serviceguard for Linux Initial Installation This demo shows the initial installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) starting with connecting to a bare metal system through iLO, showing the RHEL installer, the configuration of Linux channel bonding, setting up shared storage and LVM.
– HP Insight Recovery: DR solutions for Insight Dynamics – VSE environments HP Insight Recovery provides disaster-recovery capabilities for HP Insight Dynamics – VSE physical and virtual server environments. This demo will show how Insight Recovery can quickly and easily provide DR protection for your enterprise application environment.
– Matrix: Disaster Recovery-ready using HP Insight Recovery HP Insight Recovery provides disaster recovery-ready capability for HP BladeSystem Matrix environments. This demo will show how Insight Recovery can quickly and easily provide DR protection for your enterprise application environment.
– HP Insight Control suite for Linux live demo on Solution Demo Portal
If you have customers that are interested in the new IS&B offerings for Insight Control suite for Linux (ICE-LX) we have resources to help you. The live demo environment in Solution Demo Portal lets you show customers the latest Insight Control suite for Linux (ICE-LX) and how it can be used in their environment for deployment, monitoring, virtualization, and management, saving time and money. Flash demos are also available at the Solution Demo Portal for offline viewing of various ICE-LX product capabilities.
We have just updated the ICE-LX demo environment to v2.10 in addition to having some pre-recorded content available for your use. Both live and pre-recorded demos are available on the HP Solution Demo Portal.
HP Insight Control suite for Linux (ICE-LX) delivers integrated Linux lifecycle management, built on HP Systems Insight Manager (SIM), and hosted on Linux. HP ICE-LX includes rapid scalable deployment with integrated firmware updates, total control monitoring with health & performance management, lights-out remote access & control (HP iLO Advanced), power usage optimization (HP Insight Power Manger with Dynamic Power Capping), and virtual machine management. Integrated and auto-configured open source software such as Nagios® is used in ICE-LX to improve the productivity & effiency of your Linux operation with scaling for large environments. ICE-LX supports operation on the range of ProLiant blade-, rack- (including DL160s & DL180s), and tower- servers. For more info on this integrated robust Linux-hosted management solution, see HP Insight Control Suite for Linux.
– Serviceguard for Linux Easy Installation ? Part 1
The demo shows the initial installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) starting with connecting to a bare metal system through iLO, showing the RHEL installer, the configuration of Linux channel bonding, setting up shared storage and LVM. The demo concludes with having two servers ready for the installation of Serviceguard.
– Matrix: Dynamic Infrastructure Provisioning with Insight Orchestration In this demonstration, Matrix’s HP Insight Orchestration is used to create a dynamic multi-server, multi-tier test and development infrastructure using both logical servers deployed as physical server blades and VMware ESX VM logical servers.