HP has completed an update of the Virtual Connect Fibre Channel Cookbook and it is available for download.
This document replaces the second edition from May 2011 (same sku, file name and link) and is based on VC 3.70 feature enhancements.
• Support for Direct-Attach VC SAN Fabric (Flat SAN)
– Supported configurations
– Unsupported configurations
– Remote replication design for a Direct Attached 3PAR solution
– Details about 3PAR controller connectivity
– Mixed Fabric-Attach and Direct-Attach mode support
– Backup design for a Direct Attached 3PAR solution
• Multi-enclosure stacking
– Direct-Attach FC Storage support
• Scenario 6
– Direct-Attach SAN fabrics connectivity with HP Virtual Connect FlexFabric 10Gb/24-Port modules and HP 3PAR Storage Systems
– Mixed Fabric-Attach and Direct-Attach SAN fabrics connectivity with HP Virtual Connect FlexFabric 10Gb/24-Port modules and HP 3PAR Storage Systems
• Appendix E
– Connecting VC FlexFabric to Cisco Nexus 5000 and 55xx series
• Appendix F
– Connectivity verification and testing (FC)
• Appendix H
– Fibre Channel Telemetry and statistics
All screenshots have been updated with VC 3.70.